Car 23 - 1950 Daimler CVG 6 Vintage Bus
Seating capacity:35 maximum
Colour:ivory over black
We have just restored this vinatge bus to its former glory and it is a stunning adddition to our ever expanding fleet and to go into the coach hire means that waterside weddings will hold a very strong foothold in the transport sector being able to deliver the complete package to our clients.
Previous | Next
| Start slideshow |
When you think about it, hiring a bus to transport your guests is good sense…
• Makes life easier and less stressful for your guests
• Allows all guests the option of abandoning their cars for all or part of the day
• Helps non-driving guests get to your wedding
• Everyone arrives in the right place at the right time
• No map-reading traumas and frayed nerves
• No parking problems
• Avoid drink driving – a very important factor indeed
• No congestion at the service or reception due to too many cars
• Pleasant, celebratory atmosphere among the guests on the bus
• Optional low floor access aids those less mobile and with buggies
• Peace of mind for you as the organiser
• Contributes to a memorable day for everyone
The hire charges are as follows:
To collect the guests from Church/Chapel or location and transport them to the venue(within a Ten mile radius of Glasgow)the hire charge will be £399.00 plus vat(excess mileage charge will be £1.50 per mile over 20 free miles on a roundtrip).
To carry out the above and also to return to the venue in the evening at the end of the reception and transport the guests to a central drop off point the total charges will be £499.00 plus vat(excess mileage will be charged at £1.50 per mile over 20 free miles on a roundtrip).